Today we are going to share with you some information about the latest Vietnam Real Estate market outlook.
Key points to be summarized as below:
- Foreigners can buy property if they are allowed to enter Vietnam
- There’s no cap to the number of properties you can buy but in an area with the population equivalent of a ward-level administrative unit, foreigners can be allowed to own not over 250 properties.
- Foreigners are restricted to buy a maximum of 30% of the units in condominiums and cannot own more than 10% of the properties in landed projects
- The leasehold period is still 50 years but can be renewed
- You can get a freehold tenure if you have a Vietnamese spouse.
- Foreigners have to buy property directly from property developers on the primary market, or from foreigners that previously did so.